Friday, November 14, 2008

What is Sarah Select?

Welcome! I have two small children (ages 3 and 1) and books are a major part of our lives. We love to read and I am always looking for great new children's books. Over the course of these three years we have built quite the library. I find that many of my conversations with other parents revolve around books. So the purpose of this blog is to compile a list of children's books...some well known and some that are not. If you have books you would like to recommend that I add, please leave me a comment and I will definitely check it out.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey this is great! I used to be the library aide at the same school I'm a lunch aide now. I will rack my brain for some of my favorite books and the ones that the kids really liked.

Sarah said...

Cool, thanks Nancy. I've ccome across some great children's books and am always looking for ore recommendations.